Users’ privacy is very important to us. We are committed to safeguarding the information Users entrust to us.
We collect personally identifiable information from Users through online forms for ordering products and services.
We may also collect information about how Users use our Web site, for example, by tracking the number of unique views received by the pages of the Web site or the domains from which Users originate. We use “cookies” to track how Users use our Web site.
* To enforce compliance with our Terms of Service and applicable law. This may include developing tools and algorithms that help us
* To provide customer support.
* To protect the rights and safety of our Clients and third parties, as well as our own.
* To meet Russian Federation legal requirements like complying with court orders, valid subpoenas and Federal Security Service.
* To prosecute and defend a court, arbitration, or similar proceeding.
* To communicate with you about your account for informational, not promotional, reasons.
* To transfer your information in the case of a sale, merger, consolidation or acquisition. In that event, any acquirer will be subject to our
To send you informational and promotional content. You can stop receiving our promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in every email.
We may use personally identifiable information collected through our Web site to contact Users regarding products and services offered by us and our trusted affiliates, independent contractors and business partners, and otherwise to enhance Users’ experience with us and such affiliates, independent contractors and business partners.
At no time will our database of users ever be sold to any entity for the purpose of marketing or mailing lists. Personal information will not be sold or otherwise transferred to our business partners without your prior consent, except that we will disclose the information we collect to third parties when, in our good faith judgment, we are obligated to do so under applicable laws.